Autumn Appliqued Wallhanging Complete

Finally took these...

... and made this wallhanging.
I simply outline quilted around the leaves and the blocks they're appliqued on and then stipple quilted the border. The biggest delay in finishing this project was deciding on a backing fabric. You can see what I finally chose in the far right of the photo. Nice and bright with all those yummy fall colours.
Yep, I finished this just in time for it to be put away until next fall as it's now time to bring out the winter themed decorations. ;o) Sew it goes!

Comments

  1. oh, I know how that goes! I think I finished my christmas tree skirt in June or something crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, something to look forward to decorating with next year! And its so pretty. One of these days I'm going to make a quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!