Welcome! Pay It Forward Exchange


Welcome ! I have been posting over at Four Friends and a Blog with three of my dear friends for nearly a year now, but recently decided to venture into blogging on my own as well. I look forward to sharing and hopefully inspiring you with my creative endeavours in this space. Please feel free to share your comments when you visit.

Now onto some news! I signed up over at Nadine's blog Friendship Threads to participate in a Pay It Forward Exchange. Here's the explanation and what I'll be doing as given by Nadine:

This is how it goes : it's the Pay It Forward exchange, based on the
concept of the movie "Pay It Forward", where acts of kindness are done without expecting anything in return, just passing it on, hoping that the recipients will do the same and pay it forward, like a never ending chain of kindness...
How to proceed ?
I will make and send a handmade gift for the first 3 friends who post a comment to this post, requesting to join this exchange, and promising to pay it forward to 3 other persons, etc....
I don't know what my 3 gifts will be, but I can promise I will send them within the next 6 months .
What YOU have to do in return then, is pay it forward by making the same announcement and promise on YOUR blog.

Sound like fun? I think so! I wonder who will I be sending handmade gifts to???

Comments

  1. Good for you on the solo blog! I am bound to fail on the whole "pay it forward thing" so please exclude me from the first three. I just noticed the added link and thought I'd check it out and wish you well.

    Cheers from the same side of the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your solo endeavor! I already did the pay it forward on my blog so I guess I can't participate. But just wanted to say hello to you at your new diggs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!