Wednesday's list of projects waiting to be finished...

I just happen to have lots of projects on the go at the moment.  How about a peek at a select few?   Just a warning...there's some knitting, some quilting, some sewing and some crochet work going on here these days.

First up is this scarf, knit from yarn that has been living in my stash for too long.  I'm attempting to add flounces to the ends of the scarf, but not sure yet if I like the result enough to continue with that variegated novelty yarn, or if I'm going to remove them.
The next WIP on the list is the quilt for my hubby.  I've put together all the crazy 9 patch blocks and now I'm waiting for my husband to complete some designs he wants to add to the quilt top.
Then, there's this denim shirt I'm supposed to sew for my oldest son.  Everything is cut out (well, except for the interfacing), and  waiting for me to set up my serger and get to work on it.

Last (but only the last I'm showing today ;o), is this crocheted cushion cover.   Again, this project came about as a way to use up some yarn that has been sitting in my stash, while trying out a new to me pattern.  I'm thinking I should add a zipper to the cover, although the original pattern doesn't call for one.  I find I appreciate being able to easily remove a cushion cover because I like to change things up.  After that, I need to sew a pillow form for it.  You would think that wouldn't take me long... except I find myself trying to find just the right fabric to show through the open work of the crochet design.

I'm hopeful that by the end of the week, I will have some finishes to share.  My youngest son has said that it will be easy for me to finish things... as long as I do NOT start anything else.  I think he has a point. ;o)

Want to see what others are working on today?  Check it out here:


and here:



 

Comments

  1. I love your crochet work! I've only just learned myself and yours is so impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sew many projects and sew little time. I sure you will get them done one by one..... It is nice to have a few things on the go sew that if you get board of one you have another to work on.( kind of what I have going on here too ;}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer to work on several projects at a time - I suspect it's because I prefer to "progress" than to "finish", lol! I'm looking forward to seeing the crazy 9patch progressing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour you have used for your crochet cushion...lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy! I wish I could knit or crochet! I love all the fuzzy and cozy scarves! I have always feel my neck needs something to cover up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of beautiful projects , love the scarf , that looks so cosy ,you have made great progress on the quilt for your hubby and I really like your crocheted pillow .

    ReplyDelete
  7. The crochet cushion is looking very SPECIAL! Like you I have a variety of projects on the go and like you I have a younger son (he's 35, tho) who always has very sage things to say about the way I do things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Out of the mouth of babes! If you really want an honest opinion, ask someone under the age of 7 and you'll definitely get it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!