Finish Along 2014 - Q2 The List

Finish Along 2014 
 This quarter I'm  listing 3 projects.  These are the three I most want need finished. Truthfully,  I'm tired of carrying several projects over from one quarter to the next and sounding like a broken record with each list being virtually the same from one quarter to the next.   Realizing that if this carries on, I may end up disliking these projects altogether, so they must be finished this quarter - or else! The sooner the better. :o)
1. Swoon Quilt - top is done, time to piece the backing; 2. Modern Maples - basted and awaits quilting; 3. Paint the Town - figure out backing and quilting.
Finishing will also have other rewards - they will break up the process of pattern writing and editing - as I have several on the go at the moment.  Here's hoping for a productive Q2!

I'm linking up with Katy and friends 

Comments

  1. You can do it Katherine! Just think, Modern Maples is ready to quilt! Looking forward to seeing it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 projects is a reasonable and achievable goal - just think of the beautiful finishes you'll have to show off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading about the finishes as they happen. It will be fun to see how you decide to quilt them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only say I understand you completely, my story being the same with my crochet projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been carrying over a few goals, as well. I'm going to work very hard to finish my goals, this quarter too. Your quilts are gorgeous and I know you can do this. I'll be looking forward to seeing the final results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is a very cool list! Looking forward to seeing more of each and every one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the projects you have listed, can't wait to see the finishes :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!