Monday making

Kicking off the week with a peek at progress on one of my current projects.  Remember the paper piecing fun I had at the end of last year participating in Julianna's Last Minute Christmas Sampler QAL?  I've finished quilting one of my favourite blocks.
 
I kept the quilting simple with free hand softly curving lines forming a loose grid.

Now to choose a backing fabric and turn this into a finished project!

Hope your week is off to a great start and like me, that this will be the only snowflake(s) you see today. We're supposed to have plus temperatures today, so the little snow we received last week should be gone. Woohoo!

Comments

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!